Our staff is knowledgeable and experienced in a wide range of safety related topics and has conducted training seminars/ workshops in many aspects of process safety management. Courses are tailored to meet the specific needs of the client company and its employees. The following courses are offered at the clients’ location or annually in Salt Lake City, Utah:
- Process Safety Management (PSM) Principles for Explosives Operations, including an overview of the OSHA 29 CFR 1910.119 and EPA 40 CFR Part 68 regulations and their elements, similarities, and differences
- DOT / DoD, ATF, and In-Process Classification Testing
- Process Hazards Analysis (PHA) Training for Team Leaders, including a methodology overview and how techniques such as what-if check lists, HAZOP, FMEA, and fault tree logic diagrams can be effectively used
- Explosives Recognition and Decontamination
- Fundamentals of Explosives Safety
- Fundamentals of Explosives Testing
Registration for the annual class can be found here, on the TCI website.